I often ask why i do this job?

 Hello, I'm Serene weddings planner and I'm here to plan your big day!!!!

I arrived in the world of weddings after a degree in Communication and a career in the advertising and corporate events sector which began in 2017. When I organized my first wedding, I realized that I wanted to do more than follow the set-ups. Marriage is an event that has much deeper roots, which sink into the life stories of two people who meet and decide not to leave each other anymore. And I want to tell those stories.

The truth is, I can't do without it. In the last seven years I have witnessed a thousand ways in which love can be born and grow, I have seen with my own eyes that there are no geographical, intellectual, religious borders when two people are made to be together. I wiped away tears, soothed hysterics, held hands with anxious mothers, watched fathers get excited in secret and friends to come running from the other side of the world. Being involved in such an intimate and important moment in the life of my spouses is an emotion and an honor that I will never get used to.

From 2017 to today, I have won awards, received recognition, I have seen some of my weddings published on the best online magazines in Pakistan and abroad. But the greatest satisfaction for me is knowing that I have made my spouses happy, truly happy and that I have contributed to the birth of dozens of families, scattered here and there in Lahore and throughout Pakistan.

believe so much that a perfect wedding is everyone's right that in recent years as a wedding planner I have distributed for free "I'm getting married! And now?", my online mini-course that has helped more than 6,000 couples to better organize their wedding. Every week I tell the behind the scenes of my beautiful work on my blog and share ideas, news and inspirations to give an exclusive touch to your wedding, reserving a few more secrets for those who read my newsletter every Tuesday.

Courtesy: Best wedding planner in Lahore

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch for the bride: every minute must be beautiful.

Flat wedding shoes: the best of comfort and style.

8 Materials That Must Be Learned Before Marriage.